Pure Emu Oil
Emu oil is an oil rendered from the fat of the emu, Dromaius novaehollandiae, a bird indigenous to Australia. Emu oil and eucalyptus oil have been used historically in Australian aboriginal traditional medicine for fevers, coughs, minor pain, arthritic joints, bruises, cuts and sores
The all natural Gold View Emu Oil is pure Emu Oil. Emu Oil helps to soothe pain from arthritis, stiff joints, muscle soreness, sunburns, and minor burns. An exceptional moisturizer, Emu Oil helps alleviate dry, cracked skin. Emu Oil has also been known to promote healing of bruises and scars.
- Golden View Emu Oil helps to soothe ailments and provide temporary joint pain relief from: arthritus, bursitis, tennis elbow, rheumatism and other joint disorders
- Golden View Emu Oil has shown to reduce pain, swelling, and stiffness most evident where the joint is close to the skin surface, such as hands, feet, knees and elbows.
- Try using Golden View Emu Oil for massaging the joints of the hands.
- Muscle related soreness can be helped by Golden View Emu Oil. Try for leg cramps, pulls, strains and other types of aches and pains, including sports injuries.
- Burns could benefit from Golden View Emu Oil. Try on sunburn, and 1st and 2nd degree burns, Can be soothing to the pain and dramatically reducing the scarring and blistering.
- A wonderful moisturizer, emu oil can soothe dry, cracked skin, cracking nails, psoriasis, dry cuticles, itching and burning, bruising, insect bites, keloids (scarring), warts, shaving burns, dry hair, stretch marks, and radiation burns.
For best results use consistently 2 or 3 times a day on the affected area.
Try Emu Oil for these skin related conditions and inflamation (check with your health professional if you are receiving treatment):
carpal tunnel syndrome
cracked skin cuts & lacerations
diabetic bruising & ulcers
pet hot spots
pet injuries & wounds
razor burn & nicks
sciatica scrapes & scratches
wasp, bee stings
wrinkles & fine lines
For product safety reasons of this product, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Check with your health care professional if you are receiving treatment.
|Natural Healing Tools: Website