|Natural Healing Tools: Website
Natural Healing Tools:: $129.95
You Save: 24 %
| Stimulates, Tones, Firms and Shapes Muscles like Professional and European Electronic Muscle Stimulation techniques.
Professional Electronic Muscle Stimulation and toning machines have been used in European salons and fitness spas for years.
- Tone Up To 4 Muscle Groups Simultaneously.
- Excellent for when you can't get out and exercise.
The ElectroMassage System® brings the convenience and comfort of toning and massage technology into your home. Massages and relaxes muscles to release tension and stress. Tone, firm and shape up to four separate muscle groups at once even while you relax.
How does the ElectroMassage System® work? When exercising your muscles receive small signals via nerve endings to initiate their contraction. Once a muscle has contracted and the nerve is no longer sending a signal, the muscle will relax.
The ElectroMassage System® has been designed to mimic the nerve signal and repeat this cycle again and again. As you no longer have to work the muscle yourself, it is known as "passive exercise". This technique has been used widely since the early 1970's by Athletes, Trainers, Physical Therapists, and people simply wishing to maintain good body tone and definition.
The ElectroMassage System can also be used to deliver a relaxing massage, to release tension and stress, to relax muscle spasms, increase range of motion, prevent muscle atrophy and increase blood flow and circulation.
EMS toning machines have been widely used for decades by athletes, trainers, physical therapists and those simply wishing to maintain good body tone and definition. The EMS2200 ElectroMassage System, sucessor to the ground-breaking ToneMaster 2100, provides an extensive range of features that allow the user to help build muscle strength and tone and define musculature.
- Helps the user to help build muscle strength, tone and define musculature
- Four Station Controls to massage and relax up to four different muscle groups simultaneously.
- Independent Intensity Controls allow you to select the strength of the electrical stimulation for each of the four stations.
- Pulse Speed Control permits you to increase or decrease the number of cycles up to 60 pulses per minute.
- Digital Timer is programmable in one minute increments and counts down from 60 minutes.
- AC or Battery Operation. Included UL Listed power adapter permits operation on 110 volt household current for maximum strength and longevity...or a 9 volt battery (not included) for occasional and convenient away-from-home use.
- Delivers relaxing massage-like action to release tension and stress, relax muscle spasms, increase range of motion, prevent muscle atrophy and increase blood circulation.
- Auto Shut Off after two minutes if intensity controls are not activated.
- Low Battery Indicator illuminates when the unit is operating on the 9V battery and indicates when the battery voltage is too low, requiring battery replacement.
- Lighted On/Off Switch
- Safety Circuit detects the removal of an electrode while the unit is powered-up, providing additional protection. The icon will illuminate and the unit will not send a pulse.
NOTE: The EMS (ElectroMassage System 2200) is not a medical device.
- Output Pulse Rate: 5.5 V to 70V on condition of 1K OHM Load
- Control Output Pulse Frequency 0-60 Pulse Per Minute in Increments of 15,25,35,45
- 4 Channel Outputs
- Green LED Light Indicated Unit is Operational
- Low Battery Indication
- Audio Sound When Timer Ends
- Power Supply: 9V Battery or 120V 60Hz/12DC 200 mA UL Approved power adapter
- Total Weight including carrying case is less than 2.5 lbs. The case measures only 11 x 8 x 3 inches.
Product: : 0-24778-93000-0