WiTouch Pro Wireless TENS Unit
The WiTouch Pro is the first wireless, remote controlled pain relief devices that utilizes TENS technology to potentially treat back pain. It does this through suppressing the transmission of nerve pain (called Gate Control Theory) and reducing the senstivity of pain (called Opiate Release Theory). The WiTouch is revolutionary, because it offers the functionality of a TENS unit. But is lightweight, small, and discreet - to the point that it can be worn underneath everyday clothing! It is desgined to be flexible and thin, which enables the WiTouch to perfectly contour the surface of your back to virtually fit perfect on anyone!
Warning: Usable only if you have a prescription or are a medical provider. For the home use WiTouch link here.
The WiTouch is made of advanced electronics, which maximizes its energy efficiency and provides roughly 50 hours of treatment per battery! WiTouch is safe, comfortable to wear, easy to use, and most importantly is a drug-free way to potentially to control your back pain and be able to maintain an active lifestyle.
For best results replace pads after 3-5 uses, and click here to buy additonal and replacement pads.
- 110mA intensity output, higher than many other TENS units
- Easy to use- only 3 buttons and no complex settings to learn or adjust
- No leadwires, bulky wrapsm or belts
- Replaceable Gel Pads for multiple back pain relief applications
- As powerful as professional equipment
- The WiTouch is Made in the USA
- Click Here for an informational video demenstration of the WiTouch
What Comes With The WiTouch Wireless TENS Unit?
- 1 WiTouch Wireless TENS Unit
- 1 WiTouch Remote
- 1 Package of WiTouch Gel Pads (5 Pair), Gel Pad Dimensions-3.125" (79mm) x 2.375" (60mm)
- 2 AAA alkaline batteries (We recommend the use of high quality alkaline batteries like Duracell or Energizer)
- 1 CR2032 lithium battery (installed in remote)
- 1 Size #0 Phillips head screwdriver tool
- 1 Storage Box
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 Year Warranty
- Click Here for an instructional video on setting up the WiTouch.
- Channels: Single channel
- Waveform: Asymmetric biphasic square pulse.
- Pulse Amplitude: 0 ~110 mA = 0 ~ 55 volts, adjustable (at 500 ohm load) Pulse Frequency: (Hz) 5-120
- Pulse Width: (μs) 120 - 240
- Timer Control: (mins) 30
- Power Supply: Device: Two (2) AAA batteries (Internally Powered) Remote Control: One (1) CR2032 Lithium battery (Internally Powered)
- Size (D x W x H): 0.7” x 7.5” x 3.5” (18 mm x 191 mm x 90 mm)
- Weight (including battery): 4.8 oz (136 g)
- Safety Standards: IEC/EN/UL 60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-10, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1, EN 300200 / EN 301498-3
- Made in USA
Product: : Pro TENS Unit
|Natural Healing Tools: Website