ZEOFORCE FAQ'S, SUGGESTED USES AND WHITEPAPER
Unfortunately, we live in a toxic world. Sources of exposure to harmful industrial toxins include the food we eat, the water we drink, the air we breathe, vaccines, plastics, dental amalgams, household cleaners, personal care and cosmetic products, outgassing from carpets and pressure-treated wood used in home and furniture construction, air fresheners, paints, bug sprays, prescription drugs, perfumed candles, radioactive isotopes, chemtrails, and much more. Many of these toxins have found their way into our bodies where they lodge in tissues and inhibit important biochemical processes. Estimates are that most adult Americans have between 400 and 800 different industrial toxins stored in their body tissues. A somewhat shocking 2004 study by the Environmental Working Group identified 287 industrial chemicals in babies’ umbilical-cord blood, including 180 known carcinogens, and 217 that are toxic to the brain and nervous system.
Many of these toxins are small particles that you cannot see, smell, or feel, at least not right away. As a result, we do not realize that we are being affected until we come down with a degenerative illness years later, after constant exposure to a combination of these substances. The bottom line is that our bodies are currently being exposed to way more toxic substances than they were ever designed to handle. In order to be healthy while living in the modern world, it is absolutely crucial that we effectively support our body’s natural detoxification processes on a daily basis.
Fortunately, nature has provided a unique class of volcanic minerals known as zeolites that provide highly effective support for detoxifying the human body.* For over 800 years, the powdered forms of specific zeolites have been used for traditional remedies in Asian countries (India, China, and Russia) to promote overall health and well-being in humans. Zeolite mineral deposits form wherever volcanic ash meets alkaline water (lake or marine) due to a reaction that typically proceeds over thousands of years.
To date, around 50 types of natural zeolites have been discovered. Of these, clinoptilolite (all references to zeolites in this document refer to clinoptilolite) is the type suited for the broadest use of applications because of its hardness and ability to be ground finely to achieve a small particle size. Zeolites have no nutritional properties, as they cannot be broken down by the body. Like other zeolites, however, clinoptilolite has a honeycomb or cage-like structure with a negative charge. When consumed, clinoptilolite is able to attract the positively charged toxins floating around in our bloodstream or GI tract into its ‘cage.’ These toxins are effectively trapped in this cage – they ‘check in,’ but they cannot ‘check out’ – and then safely carried out of the body through the urine or bowels.*
In documented long-term studies with natural clinoptilolite powder added to animal feed, the animals showed no decrease in serum electrolyte levels (Ca, Mg, K, Na, and PO4). This, combined with 800 years of consumption in Asia and some preliminary human studies, strongly suggest that zeolites remove toxins in humans, while leaving healthy minerals intact.* There are now over 200 published independent scientific papers demonstrating beyond reasonable doubt that powdered clinoptilolite consumption is safe, non-toxic, and provides many important benefits in both humans and animals:
- Chelates heavy metals (e.g., lead, mercury, aluminum, cadmium, tin, barium, nickel, arsenic, and excess iron), radioactive isotopes, pesticides, herbicides, PCBs, and many other toxins out of the body.*
- Helps to alkalinize the body by absorbing and removing excess hydrogen ions from the blood.*
- Acts as an antioxidant by directly absorbing and removing free radicals.*
- Potent, broad-spectrum antiviral.* Blocks viral replication by absorbing viral precursors. Anecdotal reports indicate that zeolites may be effective in alleviating the flu, colds, hepatitis C, rheumatoid arthritis, and viral or heavy-metal-induced multiple sclerosis.*
- Anecdotal testimony indicates that zeolites may help to promote a sense of well-being, clarity, and happiness.* This is probably a result of the removal of toxins and possibly, as suggested by some research, the ability of zeolites to increase serotonin production.* One study suggests that zeolite helps relieve depression.*
- Neutralizes the formation of nitrosamines in the stomach.* Nitrosamines are carcinogens formed when nitrites, used to cure processed meat, react with our stomach acid. Anecdotal reports also indicate zeolites provide relief of acid reflux.*
- Testimonials report that zeolites decrease symptoms of allergies, migraines, and asthma.* It is therefore reasonable to assume that zeolites have the ability to capture the antigens which trigger these conditions.
- Centuries of use in Asia suggest that zeolites may be an effective detoxifier for prospective and nursing mothers* – once the toxin is locked up in the zeolite cage, it can no longer interact with body tissues. More research is needed to confirm this.
- Very effective at neutralizing radioactive isotopes,* and were used to clean up after the Chernobyl disaster in 1986. Huge amounts of zeolites were used to construct protective barriers around the Chernobyl reactors and to clean up soil in affected agricultural areas. Also, children in the area were fed cookies and biscuits with powdered zeolites added to help remove radiation from their bodies, while dairy cows were also fed zeolite to remove radiation from their milk. More recently, sandbags of zeolite were dropped into the seawater near the Fukushima nuclear plant to adsorb radioactive cesium that was present in high levels.
- Improves liver function,* probably as a consequence of removing so many toxins that the liver would normally have to deal with. This frees up the liver to do a better job of removing toxins that are not chelated by zeolites (i.e., xenoestrogens), because they do not have a positive charge, or are too large to fit into the zeolite cage.
- Effectively removes some mycotoxins (highly toxic compounds produced by molds), including aflatoxin* (among the most potent carcinogens known) which commonly contaminates foods.
- Helps to improve nutrient absorption and promotes growth of healthy microorganisms in GI tract.*
- Zeolites do not stimulate the immune system, but instead allow it to return to optimal function by removing various toxins which interfere with hormones and normal immune response.*
Liquid vs. Powdered Zeolites
Since liquid zeolite products are simply powdered zeolites suspended in water or some other liquid, they are highly diluted compared to a powdered zeolite product. There are typically more zeolites in a single serving of a ZeoForce™ than in the entire bottle of a liquid zeolite product. ZeoForce™ is therefore a vastly superior value for your money, not to mention simply a more potent and thus effective product.
ZeoForce™ is ‘micronized’ to the size of a human red blood cell, using a procedure that does not destroy the zeolite cage. This small particle size allows the zeolites to be absorbed into the bloodstream and capture toxins throughout the body. In addition, ZeoForce™ has a Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC) of 150 to 180 meq/100 grams, which is the highest rating for a zeolite product on the market. CEC is a way to measure the ability of a particular zeolite to capture positively charged toxins. The higher the CEC rating, the more powerful the zeolite product is in pulling toxins out of the body. For comparison, most liquid zeolite products have a CEC rating of 1 meq/100 grams or less.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Internal: Zeolites can increase stomach pH and are thus best consumed on an empty stomach in either water or juice to avoid interfering with the digestion of food.
- Maintenance Dose: 1 level teaspoon (5 grams) or 7 capsules per day, ideally divided into two or more individual servings. Okay and effective to take all at once if you cannot divide servings.
- More Intensive Use: 1 to 6 tablespoons per day.
- Cleansing Face/Body Mask: Mix 4 tablespoons ZeoForce™ powder to 4 teaspoons water. Avoid the area around your eyes when applying. Spread a thin layer on your face and allow to dry (about 15 minutes). Rinse thoroughly, using ZeoForce™ to exfoliate. Follow with a moisturizer if your skin needs one. You can also expand this recipe for full body coverage (spread as thick as you wish).
- Detoxifying Bath: Add 1/4 to 1 cup (or any quantity you desire) ZeoForce™ powder to your bath water for a deeply detoxifying soak.
- Bites and Stings: Mix 4 tablespoons ZeoForce™ into 4 teaspoons water and apply to affected area, allow to dry (about 15 minutes), and rinse. Repeat as required. Also take internally.
- Tooth Powder: Add a pinch to your brush and add a drop of essential oil (e.g., neem, peppermint, or cinnamon) to create a natural tooth powder blend.
- Laundry Powder: Add 1 tablespoon to each load to remove residue and brighten colors.
Ingredient: ClinoptiloliteParticle Size: 4-8 microns (equivalent to 2,400 mesh)Overall surface area > 250 sq. ft. / gramCation Exchange Capacity: 1.5-1.8 meq / gramMagnetically sanitized for ultimate purity
1) How does ZeoForce™ remove toxins from the body?
The zeolites in ZeoForce™ have a cage-like structure that is embedded with negative charges. The vast majority of toxins in our bodies have a positive charge. As such, these toxins are attracted into the zeolite cages. Once inside the cage, they cannot escape, and are then carried (chelated) out of the body by the zeolites.
2) Through what channels are toxins flushed out of the body when using ZeoForce™ (sweat, urination, defecation, aspiration)?
Much of the zeolites in ZeoForce™ will remain in the intestinal tract. The intestinal walls are a mere one cell thick, and the small intestines are fed by numerous blood vessels, as this is the part of the body where nutrients are absorbed into the bloodstream. The zeolites are able to capture toxins present in the food that we ingest, and also draw toxins out of our bloodstream into the small intestines across this one cell thick intestinal membrane. The zeolites then transport these captured toxins out of the body via a bowel movement.
In addition, since the zeolites in ZeoForce™ have been micronized to the size of a human blood cell, significant amounts will be absorbed into the bloodsteam from the small intestines. These zeolites will then travel throughout the body absorbing toxins in (and therefore purifying) the blood. These zeolites will exit the body with their captured toxins via the urine. Note that it is important to stay hydrated when consuming zeolites, in order to facilitate good elimination via the urine and bowels.
3) Does ZeoForce™ remove toxins/impurities that have built up in the lungs?
ZeoForce™ will not directly remove toxins stored in the lungs. However, since zeolites cleanse the bloodstream, detoxification of tissues (including lung tissue) throughout the body will be greatly enhanced.
4) Does ZeoForce™ remove toxins that are built up in the brain?
The zeolites in ZeoForce™ are not small enough to be able to pass through the blood brain barrier. Thus, ZeoForce™ will not detoxify the brain directly. However, since zeolites cleanse the blood, ZeoForce™ will dramatically improve the quality and purity of the blood nourishing the brain. This will significantly improve the brain’s ability to detoxify itself.
5) Does ZeoForce™ zeolite help with weight loss?
Many people are overweight because they are toxic. When the body is overwhelmed with toxins in the blood, it stores the toxins in fat cells to get them out of circulation and thereby protect other important tissues from damage. Zeolites will effectively detoxify the blood, which will facilitate greatly accelerated tissue detoxification. As the bodies fat stores are detoxified, excess fat will no longer be necessary, and weight loss will occur.
Note that effective detoxification with ZeoForce™ will prevent unpleasant cleansing reactions that many people experience when trying to loss weight (as the toxins from fat cells flood the bloodstream), and will thus help make any weight loss program more pleasant and ultimately more successful.
|Natural Healing Tools: Website